Easy Peasy Beanie
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"If you're looking for a quick and easy crochet beanie pattern for beginners, look no further. This Easy Peasy Beanie pattern is as easy as it gets. It's worked flat in rows of double crochet (dc). You simply make a rectangle and then sew the seam and top to turn it into a beanie. It can be made in under three hours from start to finish. This free crochet pattern is written for three sizes: toddler, child & adult. You could even make it more simple by leaving off the pom pom and the white trim. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge14 dc = 4 inches
9 rows= 4 inches
Finished Sizetoddler, child & adult
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Oscar Ballot Printable 2021
- Waves Of Emotions Cowl
- Striped Hourglass Square
- Make Your Own Fake License Plate For Your Kids Bike
- Earth Day Crochet Doily
- Eyelet Lace Tee
- Ministering Angel Free Printable
- Cardboard Tube Bunny Rabbit Family
- Sheep Painted Rocks
- Paper Plate Tropical Fish
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home