Easy Lace Bonnet For Baby Girl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Easy Lace Bonnet is a sweet vintage style hat that will make your little girl look absolutely precious! It features a textured look using simple stitches, and a lacy trim to the edge that gives off a fairytale vibe. The entire bonnet is crocheted in one piece, thus requiring no sewing at all. It is the perfect accessory and fits newborn babies from 0-6 months, 6-12 months, and is easily adjustable to accommodate additional sizes. Tips to crochet larger sizes are included in the pattern along with a hat sizing reference chart. Easy to put on and wear, it is practical, comfortable, and keeps heads warm. The traditional look of this bonnet doesn’t go out of fashion and will always trend with the more modern and contemporary pieces. It will make the perfect gift for baby showers, birthdays, holidays, craft fairs, and the like!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home