Double the Love Baby Blanket
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Double the Love Baby Blanket is double thick, super plush, and reversible for two different looks! The stitch pattern used here is a little tricky, but I’ve included photos in the pattern to help - as well as the stitch multiple so you can make a Double the Love Afghan in any size! (And it makes a super thick playmat too!) I hope you enjoy making this double sided crochet blanket – with the stitch multiple given above and the long chain method, you could create one of these fun reversible crochet blankets for every room of the home. For more information, see: http://www.mooglyblog.com/double-love-baby-blanket/"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size37" x 42.5"
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- St. Patrick's Day Candy Treats
- Cuddly Quick Knit Throw Blanket
- Rustic Boot Cuffs
- DIY Easter Basket Ideas: 28 Easter Baskets to Make
- Easy Patterned Paper Wreath
- Mokume Gane Coasters with Cork
- Wine Bag Gift Packaging
- Shibori Style Dyed Pillows You Can Make
- Doodled T-Shirt with Fabric Markers
- 21 DIY Rainbow Crafts
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home