Easy Beginner Slippers Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the creator: "First pair of slippers I've made, self taught started in March 2020. I used a 4mm crochet hook, and it took me about 1 1/2 hours to complete. Since then, I have tried to make many more things. I have found YouTube one of the best ways to teach yourself as you can pause and take as much time as needed especially as a beginner. Hope you like the result. Can't wait to create many more things and upload them."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeSize US 7.9 inches long.
- 4mm crochet hook
- Darning needle
How to Crochet Slippers Made from a Rectangle
Chain 28 stitches
Row 1: Single crochet into second ch from hook. Single crochet to end, 27 stitches. Turn.
Row 2: ch 1, hslst in same st as chain 1, hslst to end, 27 stitches.
Row 3: Chain 1 sc to end.
Repeat rows 2 and 3, until it is 9inches long. Fasten off with a long tail.
Form the Slipper (Left Slipper)
Fold a third of the rectangle for from the right. Place a marker.
Open fold and use tail to run a stitch along the edge.
Tie both ends to sinch it up. Sew hole.
Fold the back in half. From half inch inside, sew the ankle in a slant down to bottom.
Turn shoe inside out. Pull the flap over with your foot inside for sizing. Use tail to work up the side then across to the top piece.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Nautical Mug Rug
- Isla's Afghan Block - Radiating Moss Stitch Rectangle
- C2c Frog
- Bearded Monkey Amigurumi
- Sew Easy Pajama Pants (for Beginners)
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy
- Giraffe Crochet Wall Art
- Crochet Graduation Garland
- Piggie Smalls
- Rainbow Wall Hanging
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home