Basketweave Blocks Baby Blanket
By: Tamara Kelly from mooglyblog.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Basketweave Blocks Baby Blanket combines the look of crochet squares with NO seaming - and takes the basketweave stitch to the extreme! It’s pretty heady stuff, but the end result is a cozy, soft, and totally nursery ready! The key here is working with 4 skeins of yarn at once. Just like when you'd make a striped pattern and carry the yarn along the side, but we're going to be changing colors in the middle of the row!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge14 sts x 10 rows = 4"/10cm in pattern
Finished Size36" x 36"
- Lion Brand Ice Cream
- US-J, 6.0mm crochet hook
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Three Finger Snowman Ornament
- Waterless Snow Globe Craft
- Mini Felt Christmas Stockings Tutorial
- Coloring Page DIY Tabletop Christmas Tree
- DIY Wire Spider Web
- Old Denim Jeans Nautical Wreath
- Christmas Button Ornament Art
- Love Sign Made with Plaster Casting
- Double Welt Pocket with Flap
- Serenity Active Yarn