Crossed Afghan Square
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "This square may be labeled intermediate due to the post stitches, but it’s actually pretty easy to crochet! The varying stitch heights create a fun color pattern, while the post stitches give the overall square some texture. Try playing with different colors or even making the whole thing in one color. Just have fun with it. Once you finish the stitches, cut the yarn and weave in all ends. The finished piece after blocking should measure to be a 12” square. Enjoy!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge13 sts x 7 rows = 4” [10 cm] in dc
Finished Size12″ square after blocking
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Make a fashion statement with this modern T-shirt yarn necklace. This accessory will look well with a simple shirt, or wear it when… Continue reading: "Royal Purple T-Shirt Yarn Necklace"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Country Farm Pumpkin
- Moonstone Kimono
- Pretty in Gingham Pumpkin
- Buffalo Plaid Cup Cozy
- Buffalo Plaid Wristlet
- Fingerless Sock Gloves
- Llama and Cactus C2C Graphgan
- Chunky Quick Pumpkin
- Herringbone Baby Skirt
- Cozy Cool Beans Boot Cuffs
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home