Crossed Afghan Square
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "This square may be labeled intermediate due to the post stitches, but it’s actually pretty easy to crochet! The varying stitch heights create a fun color pattern, while the post stitches give the overall square some texture. Try playing with different colors or even making the whole thing in one color. Just have fun with it. Once you finish the stitches, cut the yarn and weave in all ends. The finished piece after blocking should measure to be a 12” square. Enjoy!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge13 sts x 7 rows = 4” [10 cm] in dc
Finished Size12″ square after blocking
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Prevent Fabric Shrinkage
- Tassel and Trim DIY Throw Pillow
- Ripples of Joy Christmas Afghan Crochet Pattern
- Austin Cables Throw
- Dreamy Baby
- Winter’s Cerise Crochet Slouch
- Colourful Baby Blanket
- Altered Paper Tube Decor
- 11 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations free eBook
- You’re A Star Shaker Card Tutorial
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home