Crossed Afghan Square
By: Jessie Rayot from jessieathome.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "This square may be labeled intermediate due to the post stitches, but it’s actually pretty easy to crochet! The varying stitch heights create a fun color pattern, while the post stitches give the overall square some texture. Try playing with different colors or even making the whole thing in one color. Just have fun with it. Once you finish the stitches, cut the yarn and weave in all ends. The finished piece after blocking should measure to be a 12” square. Enjoy!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge13 sts x 7 rows = 4” [10 cm] in dc
Finished Size12″ square after blocking
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Elegant Gold Painted White Pumpkins
- Sweet Dreams Printable Coloring Page
- Mini Pinecone Christmas Tree
- Pinecone Wreath Craft
- Christmas Coffee Filter Garland
- How to Make a Paper Poinsettia
- DIY Fall Treats
- Grunge Style Fabric Pumpkins
- Lego DIY Fidget Spinner
- Wrapping Paper DIY Christmas Wreath