Crochet Tooth Fairy Pouch
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"These Tooth Fairy Pouches are great for kids that are starting to lose teeth and need a safe place to keep them until the Tooth Fairy visits! They can also help bring comfort to an experience that can also be scary for kids (like getting teeth pulled at the dentist). On the back of the Tooth Fairy Pouch, you'll find a perfectly sized little pocket where the teeth can be safely kept. The pocket is also large enough to put a small treat, some coins, or a folded bill, depending on what the Tooth Fairy's going rate in your home is (*wink). Check out the free pattern and more free patterns at loopsandlovecrochet.com."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Wrap Me In Sunshine Shawl
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Blueberries And Cream
- Baby Changing Mat Patterns
- Double Layer Chiffon Blouse Free Tutorial
- Flikka Flamingo
- Diy Christmas Stocking Boxed Wine Dispenser
- Halloween Tentacle Candy Bowl
- Cranberry Pie Granny Square
- No Carve Snow White Pumpkin
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home