Crochet Spider Web Applique
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This Spider Web appliqué is very easy to make. And you can use it in many ways. You can make a bunch of them and spread on your dinner table, they are small and would be perfect for scrapbooking and for the photo frame or, you can sew them on the kids clothes or blanket. Just use your imagination! Materials: Crochet cotton thread size #10 in white, crochet hook size 6/1.8 mm Finished Size: Appliqués are about 2” in diameter. "
Crochet Hook6 or 1.8 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home