Crochet Love Petal Charm
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This crocheted charm will make the perfect addition to your keys, bag, or car. I am planning to crochet a few to add to a wind chime kind of garden decor. I hope you enjoy this new beginner friendly pattern. I also hope that you and your loved ones are all okay and healthy. God bless you. Materials: scissors, sport or fingering weight yarn in 4 colours, 2 mm hook. Pattern: Make 2 of these hearts, put them together and sc aroundMaterials: scissors, sport or fingering weight yarn in 4 colours, 2 mm hook."
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge is not important in this project
Finished SizeDepends on the yarn and hook you choose to use
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home