Crochet Halloween Tooth Pumpkin
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This crochet Tooth Pumpkin will make a cute handmade gift for your favorite dentist! If your child is expecting a visit from the Tooth Fairy during Halloween, you can use this applique to embellish a Tooth Fairy Pillow, Tooth Fairy Pouch or Bag. Finished Size: This Tooth Pumpkin is about 3” (7.5 cm) tall. Yarn: Medium weight #4 yarn. I used Lily Sugar’n Cream medium weight #4 cotton yarn. Hook and Other Materials: Crochet hook H/8 – 5 mm, Black embroidery floss, Sticky-back googly eyes, Stitch Marker. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home