Crochet Fair Isle Beanie
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Crochet Fair Isle Beanie is a tapestry crochet project that uses half double crochet for the ribbed brim and single crochet in the back loop only for the body of the hat. The color work is created by following a chart and the top decreases are both charted and written. This project uses four colors of worsted weight yarn and gauge is very important for this project. This project can also be worked as a stranded colorwork pattern."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge16 sts and 16 rows = 4” in sc blo
Finished SizeAdult Small (Approximately 20" circumference)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Slithering Shawl
- Free Alphabet Bingo Printable Game For Kids
- Shamrock Pillow
- K'nex DIY Easter Cross
- Stenciled Treat and Dog Leash Holder
- Jolly Beanie
- Beautiful Black And White Granny Square Blanket
- Ice Cream Palm Sundaes
- DIY Dog Washing Station
- Easy Chemo Cap
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home