Crochet Face Scrubbie
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Create a SPA day at home with this crochet face scrubbie pattern. So cute and quick to make. It is wonderful when you can crochet something that can be reused. Save not only money, but the planet by making your own face scrubbie. They are cute and just the right size to give your face a quick wash. Sometimes, when using a washcloth on my face, it just seems too big. The ends of it get on my hair and clothing. If I am trying to wash quickly before going out, this is not a good thing. These face scrubbies are just the perfect size to get the job done. This crochet pattern works up so quickly and it uses a scant amount of yarn. I use cotton yarn for this pattern as it holds up the best, soaks up the water just right, and washes up nicely for future use. The pattern is a total of a magic ring and three rounds. Once you get the hand of it, you are off to the races."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge is not critical to this crochet project
Finished SizeApproximately 3 inches around.
- About 1/3 skein of any cotton yarn. I used Sugar & Creme left over yarn from previous projects.
- Size G crochet hook
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- The Only Crocheted Granny Square You'll Ever Need
- Cute Little Flower Tutorial
- Angel Gnome
- Grandiose Doily Part 1
- Cute Baby And Toddler Hooded Bunny Capelet
- The Holliday Poncho Cardigan
- Prayer Pocket Pocket And Pillow
- Crochet Axolotl Amigurumi
- Ice Cream Octopus Amigurumi
- Vibrant 4-hour Crochet Table Runner
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Paper Plate Goldfish Craft
- How To Make A Recycled Robot
- Recessed Zippers-how To Take Away The Pain
- How To Make A Zipper Box Pocket In A Bag
- How Do I Sew That- Boxed Corners On A Bag
- Water Bottle Carrier Bag
- Crochet Mini Treat Bags
- Elastic Waist Skirt Pattern
- Basketweave Stitch (one Row Repeat) | Crafting Happiness
- Printable Father's Day Card
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home