Crochet Easter Eggs
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"These Easter Eggs are easy, colorful, and super fun to make! They require very little yarn and thus, make a great scrap-buster project for anyone looking to use up their extra yarn. They whip up in just a few minutes and are designed with a simple construction. These little eggs are absolutely addicting - you can't make just one! Make them part of your Spring home decor or add them to your kiddos Easter basket(s) this year!"
NotesThere is a full video tutorial on the website.
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge19 stitches and 16 rows = 4-inches in single crochet (sc), using medium 4 worsted weight yarn.
Finished SizeSmall (use Lightweight 3 or DK yarn) -- about 2.5 - 3 inches in length from top to bottom. Large (use Medium 4 worsted weight yarn) -- about 4 - inches in length from top to bottom.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- My Cuddle Bunny Crochet Lovey
- How To Square A Granny Circle
- Explore Gouache Paint With A Chart!
- Whirly Coaster Pattern
- Printable Hearts Digital Paper
- Lips Appliqué
- Simple Crochet Heart Appliqué
- Easy Cosmetics Bag Pattern
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Serendipity Asymmetrical Shawl
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home