Crochet Chain Scarf, Necklace
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This crochet Chain Scarf (or necklace) is very easy to make and it would be a perfect project for beginners! You only need to know how to do a chain and single crochet. This crochet Chain Scarf could be worn in a couple of different ways and you can embellish it with a large button, pin, crochet flower, etc. For this crochet chain scarf, you will need worsted, medium weight yarn – 2 strands. Optional: a large wooden button, little stars buttons or buttons of your choice. "
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Make your own chandelier for only a few bucks using this tutorial from Heather Mann! The Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier looks like… Continue reading: "Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier"
- The Only Crocheted Granny Square You'll Ever Need
- Cute Little Flower Tutorial
- Angel Gnome
- Grandiose Doily Part 1
- Cute Baby And Toddler Hooded Bunny Capelet
- The Holliday Poncho Cardigan
- Prayer Pocket Pocket And Pillow
- Crochet Axolotl Amigurumi
- Ice Cream Octopus Amigurumi
- Vibrant 4-hour Crochet Table Runner
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Recessed Zippers-how To Take Away The Pain
- How To Make A Zipper Box Pocket In A Bag
- How Do I Sew That- Boxed Corners On A Bag
- Water Bottle Carrier Bag
- Crochet Mini Treat Bags
- Elastic Waist Skirt Pattern
- Basketweave Stitch (one Row Repeat) | Crafting Happiness
- Printable Father's Day Card
- The Perfect Father's Day Gift From Trash To Treasure
- Puff Rainbow Earrings
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home