Classy Crochet Textured Blanket In Blue
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This classy crochet textured blanket in blue adds a subtle personality to a modern home decor. Small accents can brighten and finish off the look of areas throughout your home. This crochet blanket has lovely texture that is easy to achieve. This pattern has alternating rows of double crochet; then the double crochet v-stitch cluster. Because I knew that I wanted to add a crochet border onto this blanket, I started off with the no chain double crochet as my foundation row rather than chains. If you are not familiar with this method of starting off your crochet, you can view the video on how this is done. This is a nice way to start a blanket if you have ever had the beginning chain stitch pull a bit looser than you would like when adding the crochet border. Additional crochet stitches such as the double crochet, half double crochet, single crochet, and the double v-stitch cluster are used in this crochet blanket."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge is 13 stitches to every 4 inches. In order to make the blanket wider or narrower, the blanket it worked in multiples of 3 plus 5. This means my blanket that was started with 131 no-chain double crochet stitches is: 3 X 42 = 126 + 5 = 131.
Finished SizeThe blanket is 60 inches long and 52 inches wide measured with the crochet border.
- White Caron One Pound 1 3/4 skeins or 1,421 yards.
- Sky Blue Caron One Pound 1 skein or 812 yards.
- Grey Heather Red Heart Super Saver 1 skein or 482 yards.
- Size J Crochet Hook 6.0 MM
- Yarn Needle to sew in the yarn ends
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- The Only Crocheted Granny Square You'll Ever Need
- Ammara Throw
- Crochet Yara Beanie
- Teardrop Crochet Hanging Basket Pattern
- 25 Crochet One Skein Wonders
- Small Doily Pattern
- Crochet Coasters for Beginners
- Bright Ideas Lightbulb
- Drawstring Lavender Sachet Favour Bag
- Simple Loop Granny Square Crochet Border
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Washcloth Bunny And Chick
- Printable Easter Basket Tags
- How To Make Tie Dye Easter Eggs
- Foam Cup Chick
- Spring Gingham Placemats
- Cracked Colored Eggs
- Face Mask Sewing Patterns Roundup
- Super Simple Face Mask Pattern For Adults And Kids
- Crochet Easter Bunny Eggs
- Pocket Tote Bag Pattern
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home