Celtic Passion Boot Cuffs
By: Erangi Udeshika from crochetforyoublog.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
With the Celtic Passion Boot Cuffs, you'll add some serious style to any look!
From the blogger: "Dress up your boots with these boot cuffs! Those look fabulous with the great texture of Celtic weave or diagonal weave stitch on the top edge. The pattern is super fast and easy to crochet. This pattern can be adjusted to any size and has two parts to crochet. Part one works in rows and joins two short sides together to make a cuff. Part two works on the long side of the cuff for the top part."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12 sc x 15 rows = 4″ with 5.5mm crochet hook
Finished SizeThis pattern can be adjusted to any size.
- #4 – Medium/worsted weight yarns. (Total 115 yards). Blogger used Red heart Classic Dark Chambray (approx. 80 yards) and Red Heart Super Saver Yarn 313 Aran (approx. 35 yards)
- I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
- Tapestry needle for weaving ends
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Japanese Creations
- Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kits
- Turn Broken Flip Flops into DIY Stamps
- Gorgeous DIY Button Bracelets
- Dancing Sheep Basket
- Bib and Burp Cloth
- Crochet Coasters for Beginners
- Wood Burning Guide for Beginners
- Retro Round Ripple Pillow
- Leather Seat Cushion