C2c Window Pane Throw Pillow
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"A pillow inspired by a quilt. I love the geometric look! Three sizes included perfect for a throw pillow. Make several of the top square and attach together to make a matching throw blanket! You'll need 375 - 1120 yards of worsted weight yarn for this pillow - I used Red Heart's Super Saver, but Bernat Super Value and Caron One Pound are good alternatives. I worked the 14" size square, and it took me 8-9 hours. This pattern assumes you know how to C2C (Corner to Corner) in DC (double crochet), but there is a link to a photo tutorial included."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5 Boxes = 4.25″ Wide by 4.13″ Tall
Finished Size14″ (22″, 27″) Pillow
- 375 - 1120 Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn - I used Red Heart Super Saver in Light Gray, Turqua and Tea Leaf
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Pillow Form - 14", 22", 27"
- Optional, Sewing Pins
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Learn how to make a tree of life out of an old bike wheel! Bicycle wheel crafts like this one are beautiful and thrifty at the same… Continue reading: "Tree of Life Bicycle Wheel Craft"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Invisible Joining In Crochet
- Little Bitty Round Doily
- Oopsie Daisy Baby Doll Romper
- Free Crochet Sprouting Sapling Plant Pattern
- Monstera Leaf Crochet Mug Rug
- Printable I Spy Summer
- Emilia Shawl
- Endless Eyelets Cardigan Pattern
- Ornamental Shawlette
- Plush Hourglass Floor Pillow
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home