Berry Cabled Dishcloth
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Berry Cabled Dishcloth is a textured washcloth featuring vertical cables (ribbing) and a simple single crochet border. This free crochet pattern includes a both photo and video tutorials. Berry Cabled Dishcloths can be crocheted using any worsted weight cotton yarn. I used Sugar 'n Cream (with an I-9 5.5 mm hook) and Lion Brand Re-Up (with an H-8 5.0 mm hook). Finished dish cloths will be between 8.5 x 9 inches and 9.5 x 10 inches, depending on the yarn and hook you use. The pattern is easily adjustable if you'd like to make a larger or smaller dishcloth."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4x4 inch square = 15 rows of 15 stitches (Re-Up yarn and 5.0 mm hook)
4x4 inch square = 14 rows of 14 stitches (Lily Sugar 'n Cream yarn and 5.5 mm hook)
Finished Size8.5 x 9 inches; 9.5 x 10 inches
- H-8 5.0 mm crochet hook or I-9 5.5 mm crochet hook
Worsted weight cotton yarn (85-106 yards)
- Tapestry needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Scrubbie
- Easy Punch Needle (and More!) With The Cricut Maker
- Golden Maple Fall Scarf
- Peppermint Pedicure Bath Bomb Recipe
- Large Paper Mache Vintage Decoupage Bowl
- Coffee Topiary
- Granny Square Blanket Cardigan
- Cozy Cotton Crochet Throw
- Iced Coffee Cup Cozy
- Water Bottle Holder
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home