Beginners Crochet T-shirt
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This simple cropped crochet t-shirt pattern introduces you to some of the basics of crochet clothing construction. It is made by joining the two textured panels at the sides and shoulders then working the short sleeves directly into the arm holes. If works up super quickly using worsted weight yarn, so if you have always been worried about trying a crochet garment before, then this is the perfect fool proof pattern to try! Make it in a single colour or mix and match like I have in the pictures!"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge16 st and 10 rows of pattern repeat in 10cm / 4in
Finished SizeXS - 3X (bust 78cm - 138cm)
- Lion Brand Heartland
- 5.5mm crochet hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- The Only Crocheted Granny Square You'll Ever Need
- Ammara Throw
- Crochet Yara Beanie
- Teardrop Crochet Hanging Basket Pattern
- 25 Crochet One Skein Wonders
- Small Doily Pattern
- Crochet Coasters for Beginners
- Bright Ideas Lightbulb
- Drawstring Lavender Sachet Favour Bag
- Simple Loop Granny Square Crochet Border
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Washcloth Bunny And Chick
- Printable Easter Basket Tags
- How To Make Tie Dye Easter Eggs
- Foam Cup Chick
- Spring Gingham Placemats
- Cracked Colored Eggs
- Face Mask Sewing Patterns Roundup
- Super Simple Face Mask Pattern For Adults And Kids
- Crochet Easter Bunny Eggs
- Pocket Tote Bag Pattern
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home