Beginner Triangle Shawl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This “beginner” triangle shawl is designed to let the beauty of the yarn shine through. Once you learn the first two row of stitches, you will be able to complete this lovely wrap. So easy, even if you are a newer crocheter, I urge you to give this pattern a try. The beauty of this shawl is that it is a one row repeat that you can keep repeating until the shawl reaches your desired size. Sometimes it is fun to dress up a triangle shawl with a tassel. Since I used a fine yarn, this is a lovely summer piece. Use a thick yarn and it becomes a warm cover up for those colder days."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge23 stitches per 4 inches. However, gauge is not critical to this pattern.
Finished Size92 inches wide from corner to corner and 33 inches from top to bottom
- Hobbii Cotton Kings Twirls 1 skein. However, this 1 skein is a whopping 874 yards so there is enough to make a large shawl.
- Shawl in a ball would work well for this pattern too.
- Size H crochet hook
- yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Bobble Drops Flower Hexagon
- Easy To Make Crochet Sunflower Mini Doily
- How To Make Your Own Reversible Quilted Fabric
- Easy To Knit Slippers
- Adult & Child Knitted Slippers…with Bows!!
- Cute Bows Dishcloth
- Make A Victorian Steampunk Necklace And Bracelet
- Lavender Chamomile Milk Bath Recipe
- Vanilla Mint Lip Scrub Recipe
- Dandelion Painting On Canvas
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home