Bandana Scarf Bib
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Bandana Scarf Bib is a multi-use drool bib that is soft cotton and double thick for extra protection. And it’s multi-use too - unfold it into a burp cloth or wipe cloth to clean up spills and spit up on the go! The Bandana Scarf Bib is essentially a fancy washcloth. Fold it in half and use the button (or Velcro) and it’s a trendy drool bib for kids 6-18 mths old. Unfolded, it’s perfect for emergency cleanups, or as a burp cloth. Hang it right where you need it from that loop too! Making this easy pattern will teach you how to increase and decrease in crochet moss stitch - and of course, there will be a video tutorial too! Safety First: Remove ANY bib before bedtime or nap time. Do not leave child unattended while using a bib. This pattern includes one large button. If preferred, you can substitute a bit of sew-in Velcro, or safety snaps."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size11.5" x 11.5" laid flat, sized to fit 6-18mths
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mandala Flowers Scrubby/ Potholder
- Paper Mache Photo Frame
- Aranea Afghan
- Movie Night Gift Basket
- Toilet Paper Flower Blooms DIY
- Repurposed Vogue Magazine Necklace
- Bay Bridge Cowl
- Square Bottom Tote
- Free Summer Printable Lego Challenge
- How To Crochet A Moss Stitch Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home