Baby Witch Costume
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This might be my favorite crochet design yet! My husband, kids and I love Halloween and even though it is Springtime, I just couldn't help but design a witch costume for a baby. I wrote the pattern for sizes 0/3 months & 3/6 months. The pattern includes the witch dress, witch hat, pointy witch shoes & the witch broom. Supplies Needed: I 5.5mm & 4.5mm Size Crochet Hooks Poly Fil Tapestry Needles Stitch Markers Small Scissors Worsted Weight Yarn- black, orange, purple, brown & soft gold."
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge15 stitches and 11 rows = 4 inches
Finished Size0/3, 3/6, 6/12, 12/18 and 18/24 months
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Draft Your Own Pj Pants Pattern
- Bernie’s Mittens To Crochet
- Misty Sunrise Shawl
- Winding Cables Scarf
- Valentine's Day Coupon Book For Kids
- Sweet Treat Appliqués
- Painted Rock Cactus
- How To Make Lip Scrub
- Bernie Mittens
- Pebble Hat
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home