We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"this gorgeous and prettiest baby socks made to protect your baby to the chilly cold season. It is the special item for the babies in the baby basket/wardrobe. It’s very thick and warm made in the worsted yarn. Their colors I choose very simple, its gets no time to crocheting, choose any color little wool and crochet hook and make a little pair of socks in short time, and protects your baby for the cold. It’s very easy to crocheting. In a day you can make very easy 2 or 3 pairs of socks in small sizes. When you will learn about the pattern you can adjusted easy to other size as you want. So, don’t forget and learn about the small creations for the babies. As you know that the hand made things is the best idea for spare of the time."
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5sc x 6 Row = 1 inch
- crochet two colors yarn
- crochet hook
- crochet needle
I used only 2 colors worsted yarn in this pairs, I suggest you that make the same way to try out the pattern then you can making very easy in more colors. It’s made with a single crochet stitch. Both pair socks of the socks making in same way, the making idea is so simple, it has three parts to making, after finishing the first part, then make the heel and sew the top into the wrong side, then make the top part.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Embossing With Color
- C2c Rose Afghan Square
- Eggshell Mosaic DIY Picture Frame
- Double Knitted Snowflake Mittens For Babies
- Basic Brioche Hat
- No Swatch, Any Stitch Count, Any Yarn Sock Pattern
- Empty Tomb Easy Easter Craft
- Rustic Rainbow St. Patrick's Day Lucky Signboard
- Shamrock Rainbow Fingerprint Kids Craft
- Vibrant Feathers DIY Cat Toys
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home