Easy Mandala Crochet Rug
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This stunning rug uses front and back post stitches to create an eye-catching mandala. The texture not only creates the beautiful pattern in the rug, but also makes it soft and squishy under foot. There are no cable stitches used, just regular post stitches and increases and decreases. This pattern is an intermediate pattern and requires a bit of attention to make. Trust me, it’s worth the effort! You can even make it in different weight yarns to change the size and make a wall hanging or pillow cover!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12 sts x 7 rows = 4” [10 cm] in dc
Finished Size31" in diameter
Find more crochet rug patterns in our collection, 18 Free Crochet Patterns for Rugs
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"This isn't your typical beginner knit cowl or scarf! Made with only one skein of yarn and with big needles, it works up fast. Perfect… Continue reading: "Eiffel Beginner Knit Cowl Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Christmas Gift Card Holder - Free Pattern
- Nancy Beanie
- Hairpin Lace Table Runner
- Hygge Diamond Pillow
- Crochet Tooth Fairy Pouch
- Crochet Fuzzy Muff
- Candle from nature
- Solid Shell Stitch Cowl
- Crumb Quilt Mug Mat
- How To Make The Cutest Drawstring Bag!
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home