Alpine Stitch Coffee Cup Sleeve
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Learn how to crochet the Alpine Stitch with my video tutorial and make this great stashbuster project. You can watch the full video for the Alpine Stitch Cup Sleeve on YouTube. Then choose to make either the Alpine Stitch Cup Sleeve, or a larger project, the Veronica Infinity Scarf, which also uses the same stitch. Supplies Yarn: Yarnspirations. Red Heart Heat Wave Yarn. 100 g (3.5 oz) and 198 yds (181 m). 100% Acrylic. Medium Weight Yarn . Machine wash and dry. Caution: Do not microwave or expose to high frequencies. Colors: 2 skeins in Seaweed, and 1 skein in Sandy Shores Hook: 6 mm (J). I used this hook. Finished Project Yardage: Sleeve: 12 g / 24 yds Scissors, Yarn Needle, Stitch Marker Difficulty Level Easy-Intermediate Finished Size Cup Sleeve length approximately 10 inches X 4.25 inches width Gauge Approximately 12 rows per 4 inches (worked in pattern) and 3 sts per inch You can substitute any yarn and hook for this stitch pattern – just remember when you substitute if your gauge is different, the finished size, and amount of yarn used for your project will also be different."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeApproximately 12 rows per 4 inches (worked in pattern) and 3 sts per inch
Finished SizeCup Sleeve length approximately 10 inches X 4.25 inches width
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
If you need more storage space but don't have extra room or money to do it, try repurposing an old piece of furniture from your… Continue reading: "Elegant Refurbished Entryway Cabinet"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Diy Charging Station
- Serendipity Asymmetrical Shawl
- Ebun Hat
- Minnie’s Turtleneck Dog Sweater
- Minty Al Fresco Dining Set
- Varicolored Ear Warmers
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- 5 Awesome Patterns To Crochet Lovely Scrunchies As Short Time Projects
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home