Alexa's Unicorn Dress
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I made this dress for my stillborn baby. Her birthday was last July 12. She would have been 4 years old now. We miss our baby a lot. Even though she's not here with us I still crochet something for her. The baby in the video is our neighbor here in the apartment. She is 2 years old already. Her name is Precious. I asked her mom is Precious could model the dress and she said yes. Precious said "Wow" when she wore the dress. She really liked it. I also gave the dress to her and it's ok because I'm gonna make another one for the tutorial and I'm gonna keep it."
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook, E/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
- Light Fingering Weight Yarn
- 3.50 mm hook
- 3.50 mm hook
- pair of scissors
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Christmas Tree Potholder
- I Spy Autumn
- Rooster Wine Bottle Holder
- Spider On A Web Lovey
- My Mother's Garden Afghan
- Crochet Snowman Christmas Dog Bandana And Headband
- Snowman Hat Centerpiece
- Free Hand-drawn Christmas Coloring Pages
- Dollar Tree Christmas Sign
- Christmas Holly Scarf
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home