Gorgeous V-Stitch Scarf
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Learn how to crochet a scarf with this easy crochet pattern. The Gorgeous V-Stitch Scarf is super chic and a great accessory for any time of year. It will keep you bundled up during the colder months while also keeping your neck warm on a cool summer night.
This simple project is great for beginners because it shows you how to make a basic V-Stitch. Free crochet scarf patterns like this are great for helping teenagers and young adults get into crocheting. Use this stunning design to spend some time bonding and crafting with your daughter or granddaughter.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
This Rustic Coffee Filter Wreath is a beautiful home decor item for the fall. It's easy to make and looks great hanging by a mantel… Continue reading: "Rustic Coffee Filter Wreathvideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Clay Pot Graduation Cupcake Stand
- Fruit Inspired Mason Jars
- Origami Cup
- Quick and Easy Striped Quilt
- Crayon Pouch
- "Mom" Wall Hanging Picture Frame
- Spring Tulips Washcloth
- Three Flowers
- Summer Sun Ponchette
- Watermelon Chunky Slippers for Kids
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home