Crochet Cowl Hood
If you like thick crochet scarves in the winter and warm hoodies in the spring, you'll love this amazing Crochet Cowl Hood. This is a beautiful, trendy, and warm hooded cowl that's on the edge of fashion. You can wear this as an everyday scarf to the office and then pop the hood as the temperature drops during your drive back home. This is a great free crochet pattern from Bernat Yarns. Your friends will want their own when they see you wearing this chic crochet scarf pattern.
- Bernat® Alpaca (100 g/3.5 oz; 110 m/120 yds)
- #93310 (Plum) - 4 balls
- Crochet Hook: size 8 mm (U.S. L or 11) or size needed to obtain gauge.
Approx. 29 ins [73.5 cm] around x 26 ins [66 cm] long.
9½ sts and 12 rows = 4 ins [10 cm] in pat.
- Ch 70 loosely. Join with sl st to first ch to form a ring, taking care not to twist chain.
- 1st rnd: Ch 1. 1 sc in each ch around. Join with sl st to first ch.
- 2nd rnd: Ch 1. *1 sc in next sc. 1 dc in next sc. Rep from * around. Join with sl st to first sc.
- 3rd rnd: Ch 3 (counts as dc). *1 sc in next dc. 1 dc in next sc. Rep from * to last dc. 1 sc in last dc. Join with sl st to top of ch 3.
- 4th rnd: Ch 1. *1 sc in next dc. 1 dc in next sc. Rep from * around. Join with sl st to first sc.
- Rep last 2 rnds for pat until work from beg measures 26 ins [66 cm]. Fasten off.
If you love this crochet hood, be sure to check out our other hooded crochet patterns and free crochet cowl patterns:
- Elevated Honeycomb Crochet Cowl You've never seen anything like this before!
- Lily's Sweetheart Crochet Cowl
- Aesthetic Hooded Scarf
- Alpaca Caress Infinity Scarf Pattern
- Crochet Convertible Cowl
- Hooded Poncho Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Nettie's Super Simple Cowl You'll love how easy this is