Shawl Cir-Collar Vest Free Easy Crochet Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Add an element of fun to your wardrobe with this Shawl Cir-Collar Vest Free Easy Crochet Pattern. This piece is the perfect combination of old and new trends. Follow along with the pattern and discover why people love making and wearing fashionable crochet vests. If you like crochet shawl patterns, then you'll surely fall for this project. Give this piece your own special touch and watch it come to life. You'll want to wear this vest every singly day. Crochet shawl patterns like this one never disappoint.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Serenity Active Yarn
- Colorific Quilt Pages to Color
- How to Color: Colored Pencil Basics for the Crafter
- Christmas Coloring Page Ornament
- Melted Peppermint Ornaments
- Angel Ornament Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- How To Sew a Star Softie
- How To Sew A Welt Zipper Pocket
- Driftwood Oversized Hooded Poncho
- Holiday Knit Slippers