Hooded Poncho Cowl Crochet Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
If you ever needed a fantastic piece of outerwear that was easy to maintain, store, and make, this Hooded Poncho Cowl Crochet Pattern it. Follow this easy peasy free crochet cowl pattern to fit your needs. Start with the child or petite, or if you choose to make a womens size, begin there. Follow the same pattern for completion until you reach the length you desire. No matter the size of your cowl, you're sure to love the look of this cowl crochet pattern. You can wear this poncho in the winter over long sleeves and pants or rock it in the spring with a skirt. This stylish look can be worn all year, making it a must have for anyone who loves fashion and crochet.
Crochet HookP/16 or 11.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
- Super Bulky, Loops N Threads
- Susan Bates P-hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Ladies and gentlemen, this is The Only Crocheted Granny Square You'll Ever Need. This easy beginner granny square crochet pattern is… Continue reading: "The Only Crocheted Granny Square You'll Ever Need"
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home