Ella's Crochet Rhythm Shawl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Who doesn't love an easy crochet shawl pattern? The Ella's Crochet Rhythm Shawl has a light and lacy texture, making it perfect for fall DIY accessories. Any girl will love this easy DIY scarf and any age will appreciate its beauty. Make it for a fun DIY gift idea or just add it to your wardrobe, this chic crochet shawl has so many uses. This is a very customizable craft project because you can choose how large to make the shawl.
In the Designer's Words: "Combine an easy stitch pattern with an unusual construction to create a lacy shawl. Use any weight yarn and an appropriate hook to crochet a triangular shawl in your preferred size."
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge21 sts in pattern (7 dc + 7 ch-2 sp) = 4 (10 cm) when blocked. Exact gauge is not critical for this project.
Finished SizeAdjustable. Sample measures 52 (132 cm) wingspan x 32 (81 cm) spine before blocking; 56 (142 cm) wingspan x 36 (91.5 cm) spine after blocking.
- Teresa Ruch Designs Tencel 3/2 (100% tencel, 4 oz/113 g, 312 yd/285 m) 2 skeins in Blue Jazz, or approximately 530 yds (484.5 m) in any light weight tencel yarn.
- US F-5/3.75 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain gauge.
- Yarn needle.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy DIY Mermaid Backdrop
- Recycled Plastic Cup Fairy Bridge
- Wire Wrapped Key Pendant
- How to Crochet an American Flag Blanket
- Wide Sleeve Sweater Crochet Pattern
- Breton Ruffle Cuff Sweater Crochet Pattern
- Lotus In Origami Style
- "Create" Pillow
- Giant Plarn Mandala
- Basic C2C Washcloth
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home