Mega Bulky Crochet Tote Bag Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
You only need one skein of yarn to complete this Mega Bulky Crochet Tote Bag Pattern. Free tote bag patterns are always practical and make great gifts for any person in your life. Best of all, this tote bag can be made in two hours, so you can work on it while you watch a movie on your couch, binge-watch your favorite television show or sit in a waiting room. This bag is small in size but big in excitement. You can throw in a couple skeins of yarn, a hook and a few other crochet accessories. One of the best possible uses for this bag is carrying yarn. Now you can work on free easy crochet patterns no matter where you go.
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
- 1 skein Bernat Mega Bulky Yarn
- 15 mm crochet hook
- Little B pull flowers
1st rnd: 6 sc in 2nd ch from hook. Join with sl st in first sc.
2nd rnd: Ch 1. 2 sc in each sc around. Join with sl st in first sc. 12 sc.
3rd rnd: Ch 1. *2 sc in next sc. 1 sc in next sc. Rep from * around. Join with sl st in first sc. 18 sc.
4th rnd: Ch 1. *2 sc in next sc. 1 sc in each of next 2 sc. Rep from * around. Join with sl st in first sc. 24 sc.
5th rnd: Ch 1. *2 sc in next sc. 1 sc in each of next 3 sc. Rep from * around. Join with sl st in first sc. 30 sc.
6th rnd: Ch 1. *2 sc in next sc. 1 sc in each of next 4 sc. Rep from * around. Join with sl st in first sc. 36 sc.
Next rnd: Ch 1. Working into both loops, 1 sc in each sc around. Join with sl st in first sc.
Rep last rnd until work is the size you want,. Do not fasten off.
1st rnd: Ch 1. 1 sc in each of next 9 (12-15) sc. Ch 6. Skip next 6 sc.1 sc in each of next 18 (24-30) sc. Ch 6. Skip next 6 sc. 1 sc in each of next 9 (12-15) sc. Join with sl st in first sc.
2nd rnd: Ch 1. 1 sc in each of next 9 (12- 15) sc. 10 sc in next ch-6 sp. 1 sc in each of next 18 (24-30) sc. 10 sc in next ch-6 sp. 1 sc in each of next 9 (12-15) sc. Join with sl st to first sc.
3rd rnd: Ch 1. 1 sc in each sc around. Join with sl st to first sc.
56 (68-80) sc.
Add some Little B flowers or other embellishments by sewing them on with the thread yo use to create the flowers.
All you do to make the Little B flowers, is pull the thread!
I dyed these with ink on my craft sheet and added a piece of lace and a diamond.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Everyone learns at a young age how to color inside the lines, but it's so much more fun to color outside of them, isn't it? Color the… Continue reading: "Color Outside the Lines Adult Coloring Page"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Chinese Pixie Amigurumi Doll
- Woodland Leaf Fairy Amigurumi Doll
- Pressed Flower Candle Diy
- Dc Superhero Popsicle Stick Puppets
- Printable Grinch Word Search
- One Hour Crochet Bag
- Printable Elf on the Shelf Activities
- Homemade Photo Coasters
- Gift Card Holder (Free Printables!)
- Lace Back Tee
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home