Sunny Laundry Bag
Tote your laundry in style with this tie-dyed bag from I Love to Create, perfect for a weekend getaway! Create your own unique designs using the Tulip® One-Step Tie-Dye Kits™.
- Tulip® Spirit™ Iron-on Transfers™ Number & Letter Packs
- 24275 Multi-Pack Letters White
- Tulip® One-Step Tie-Dye Kits™
- Moody Blues
- Laundry Bag from Organize.com, 138GR
- Garbage bag
- Plastic tablecloth
- Prewash bag to remove sizing. Do not use fabric softener or dryer sheets.
- Cover work surface with tablecloth. Lay bag onto work surface.
- Wearing rubber gloves, add water to One-Step Fashion Dye bottles. Replace caps tightly. Shake until dye is dissolved.
- Decide placement of sunburst. Pull fabric up into a tube shape.
- Place rubber bands along length of tube.
- Apply desired color of dye onto each section.
- Cover with garbage bag. Let set 4-6 hours. Wash in a large load of water with a small amount of laundry soap. Line dry.
- Arrange Iron-On Transfer letters to spell “Summer Sun” on front of bag. Iron letters to adhere, following instructions on package. Let cool. Remove paper.
- Wait 72 hours to wash. Machine wash warm on gentle cycle. Do not use harsh detergents or bleach. Remove promptly and line dry.
Read NextPaper Plate Animal Craft
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.