Summer Sunset Tie Dye T shirt
Enjoy the summer sun wearing this brightly colored tie-dyed t-shirt from I Love to Create! Each project will be unique because no two designs are ever the same.
- Tulip® Super Big™ One-Step Tie-Dye Activity Kit™
- 100% White cotten t-shirt
- Plastic tablecloth
- Prewash T-shirt to remove sizing. Do not use fabric softener or dryer sheets.
- Cover work surface with a plastic tablecloth. Lay T-shirt out flat on prepared surface.
- Wearing rubber gloves, add water to Red, Yellow and Orange Dye bottles. Replace caps tightly. Shake until dye is dissolved.
- Apply Red Dye starting on left side of shirt a zigzag pattern. Apply Orange Dye right next to Red Dye. Repeat with Yellow Dye and end on right side with Red Dye.
- Cover T-shirt with a plastic tablecloth. Let sit 4-6 hours. Wash in a large load of water with a small amount of laundry soap. Line dry.