Princess Merida From Brave Paper Doll Craft
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"You don’t have to be from the Scottish Highlands to enjoy this Merida Paper Doll Craft. Unlike Merida you won’t need to summon the strength or focus needed for a bow and arrow to succeed with this craft. You can just have fun!Select green, orange, brown, golden, pink and cream colored craft papers for the Merida papercraft doll. Trace the top and the rectangle on green colored paper. Trace the hair patterns on orange colored paper Trace the top half of the body pattern on cream colored paper, trace the 2 round patterns (blush) on pink colored papers, trace the small rectangle on brown and the rest of the patterns on golden colored paper. Cut out the traced patterns nicely."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"Learn how to sew an adorable heart-shaped heating pad that is the perfect size for isolating aches and pains. These special… Continue reading: "How to Sew a Heart Shaped Heating Pad"
- Fall Suncatchers
- Smiley Face Beaded Bracelet
- Easy Popsicle Stick Monster Bookmark Craft
- Diy Aloe Vera Paper Plant
- Diy Box Robot Costume
- Salt Dough Pumpkin Handprint Keepsake
- Bat Tissue Paper Suncatcher Halloween Craft
- Free Printable Halloween Bingo Game For Kids
- Daintiest DIY Princess Crown
- Kids Art Shrink Plastic Key Chain
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Darn Good Yarn Alanya Sock Yarn
- Summer Nights Booties
- Mini Slouch Baby Booties
- Diy Pinecone Fire Starters
- How To Make Paper Bags With Handles?
- Star Fish Pocket Shawl
- Crochet Christmas Hearts
- Crochet Christmas Candy Corn Heart
- Tunisian Crochet Christmas Tree Pillow
- Jasmine Crochet Beanie
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home