Magic Potions For Kids
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I've always enjoyed crafting with my kids and to make them more excited about it, I look for craft projects that are related to their interests. In this case, fantasy and science fiction. We read a lot together as a family so when Halloween came around, I created these fun potions bottles to use as decor. This is an easy project kids can help with - and you can get as creative as you'd like! All you'll need to do is raid your craft stash and your kitchen for a few basic supplies."
Primary TechniqueGlass Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Diy Aloe Vera Paper Plant
- Daintiest DIY Princess Crown
- Paper Village from Paper Rolls
- Pom Pom Love Bugs
- Free Outer Space Coloring Pages And Activity Sheet
- Craft-time Table Cover
- Stylish God's Eye
- Buddy Up With Your Finger Friends
- Free Printable Groundhog Day Word Search
- Perfect Paper Plate Town Kids Craft
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home