Glitter Foam Flower Box
Kids can help create this fun, flower box made with craft foam. The soft surface is just bursting with colorful flowers! With easy peel and stick foam flowers, let the kids decide on their own arrangement.
DecoArt Products Required
- FPG01 - Crystal Glitter
- Peel and stick foam flowers and dots
- Sheet of lime green craft foam
- 5" piece of craft wire
- Low temp glue gun with glue sticks
- Pink foam box
1. Cut out leaf shapes from lime green sheet of foam.
2. Peel, position, and adhere peel and stick flowers and dots on box sides and top.
3. Adhere leaves on box sides and top with hot glue
4. Adhere one flower and dot on one side of craft wire. Attach other side of wire on box with glue.
5. With Crystal Glitter, embellish pinwheels on box with swirls, flowers, leaves, and dots as desired. Let dry.
Read NextEasy Yarn Friendship Bracelets