Dream and Laugh Box
Dare to dream, dare to laugh. This box would make the perfect gift for a girl who loves to hope and dream. You can also use it as an everyday item like a cookie jar or a Kleenex holder.
- DecoArt Products Required
- Dazzling Metallics
- DA261 - Festive Green
- DA262 - Festive Red
- Americana Acrylics
- DA268 - Turquoise Blue
- DA273 - Saffron Yellow
- Round paper-mache canister
- Wood ball bead
- Wood flower
- 3/4" flat brush
- #8 flat brush
- #0 liner brush
- Fine point black permanent pen
- Low-temp hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Round sponge pouncer
- Paint canister base and flower, Turquoise Blue; top, Festive Red; and ball bead, Saffron Yellow.
- Position flower on top. Use pen to trace shape. Paint inside of flower Festive Green.
- Use brush handle end and Festive Red to dot ball bead.
- Use sponge pouncer and Festive Green to stamp dots on canister base.
- Use liner brush and Saffron Yellow to paint lettering. Use brush handle end and Turquoise Blue to dot between words.
- Position wood flower over painted flower on top so that petals are opposite. Secure with glue.
- Position and adhere ball bead in flower center.
- Seal as desired.
- Allow paint to dry between steps.