Cardboard Tube Binoculars
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Are your little rugrats experiencing cabin fever? Pull this idea out of your hat and they’ll love you for it. This cardboard tube binoculars craft is a fun way to get excited for spring and summer. What’s even better is that they can still use their binoculars while stuck inside – similar to our DIY Kaleidoscope for kids! This is such a fun and easy craft for kids, so let’s get started! You can most certainly substitute the camouflage felt with another pattern or solid color for your cardboard tube binoculars."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- 2 cardboard tubes
- 1 sheet camouflage felt
- White craft glue
- Craft foam to match your felt
- 6 rubber bands
- 40 ” piece of twine or yarn
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hashtag Slouchy
- Dragon Wing Cowl
- A Quick Guide To Snap Fasteners For Clothing Or Bags
- Robot Valentine Tags And Bag Toppers
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids
- Valentine's Day Coloring Cards
- Conversation Marble Magnets
- Crochet Loafers
- Crochet House Slippers (one Hour Project)
- Giraffe And Friends Easy Baby Quilt From A Jelly Roll
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home