Colorful Crayon Flower Arrangement Box
Kids will love this adorable flower arrangement box made with crayons and STYROFOAM™ Brand Foam. Fill it with artificial flowers to brighten up a child's bedroom or a classroom. For other great summer crafts for kids, check out our Summer Crafts for Kids eBook.
- STYROFOAM™ Brand Foam:
- Cube, 5"
- Chrysanthemums with leaves, five stems each: orange; purple; yellow
- Bright green reindeer moss, one small bag
- Patterned scrapbook papers, five different sheets
- Crayons, 60 different colors
- Wire cutters
- Low-temp glue gun and glue sticks
- Thick, white craft glue
- Trace bottom of foam cube onto each of five different papers and cut out. Glue papers to sides and bottom of cube, leaving top open.
- Use glue gun and refer to photo to adhere crayons around base of cube. Use glue gun to adhere moss to top of cube.
- Use wire cutters to trim floral stems to various lengths up to 8" long. Insert flowers into top of foam cube in pleasing arrangement. Shape stems and leaves to create balanced look.
®™ Trademark of The Dow Chemical Company ("Dow") or an affiliated company of Dow. For more project ideas, please see styrofoamstyle.com.