This super sized beaded curtain adds whimsical fun to windows, doorways, even corners. Make more of an impact by painting the balls of STYROFOAM™ brand foam with acrylic craft paints.
- STYROFOAM™ Brand Foam:
- Balls, assortment of 1", 1 ½", 2" and 2 ½"
- Clear, nylon monofilament
- Tapestry needle
- Wood skewer or cake tester (optional)
- Low temp glue gun and glue sticks
- Cut nylon monofilament to desired length and thread onto needle.
- String balls onto nylon thread, alternating sizes at random. If needed on larger balls, start hole with cake tester or wood skewer, then push needle through.
- Anchor balls in place with dab of low temp glue.
- Tie loop at top of string and hang.
®™ Trademark of The Dow Chemical Company ("Dow") or an affiliated company of Dow.
For more project ideas, please see styrofoamstyle.com.