17 Easy Crafts with Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Stampendous, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of high quality rubber stamps, Perfectly Clear™ stamps, Class A'Peel™ stickers, glitter, embossing powder and other great craft essentials.
Fran Seiford, owner and CEO, made her first $25 investment in the craft industry when she ordered a batch of custom rubber stamps made from her own illustrations. Her initial investment soon blossomed into a wide range of craft tools & products to help others in their creative expression. As Fran says, "A handmade card or craft speaks from the heart."
We make the world's finest rubber stamps from top quality grey rubber. Our original Fran Seiford Designs are available in wood mounted style on premium, American maple, or Cling Rubber style with a cling mount for use with an acrylic handle. Precisely hand-trimmed, most of our stamps are proudly manufactured in the USA. Our Perfectly Clear Stamps are designed for use with an acrylic handle and allow perfect positioning of the image every time. Stamp sets are designed with flexibility and coordination of images in mind.
Whether you need rubber stamps, stickers, or paper crafting accessories, Stampendous is the source for all of your crafting needs!
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Sunshine Adventures Card
- Sweet Pea Card
- Nasturtium Treasure Box
- Jane Austen Style Card
- Creative Expression Card
- To the Ends of the Earth Card
- Two Winter Cardinals
- Skateboard Hero
- Hop, Skip, and a Jump Card
- Gone Fishin' Card
- Amaryllis in Bloom Card
- Cherish Family Holiday Card
- Vintage Winter Postcard
- Kitty in the Pumpkin Patch
- Witches Potion Book
- King of the Birds Pillow Box
- Underwater Dreaming Jar
- Old World Santa Card
- Christmas Angel Card
- Little Toy Soldier Card
- Christmas Cat Card
- First Christmas Shepard Card
- Jolly Santa Card
- Forest Angel Card
- Steampunk Owl Card
- Fave Flower Greeting Card
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Talk about going green! Transform sturdy bags made from recycled materials into storage bags for fruit and vegetables in this tutorial… Continue reading: "Easy Recycled Fruit and Veggie Bag"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Embossing With Color
- C2c Rose Afghan Square
- Eggshell Mosaic DIY Picture Frame
- Double Knitted Snowflake Mittens For Babies
- Basic Brioche Hat
- No Swatch, Any Stitch Count, Any Yarn Sock Pattern
- Empty Tomb Easy Easter Craft
- Rustic Rainbow St. Patrick's Day Lucky Signboard
- Shamrock Rainbow Fingerprint Kids Craft
- Vibrant Feathers DIY Cat Toys
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home