17 Easy Crafts with Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn
Lion Brand Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Lion Brand® Yarn Company is a family-owned and operated business and has been a beloved American brand since 1878. For over a century, Lion Brand® has been known for its quality, and is renowned for its pattern support and its wide variety of yarns, ranging from the luxe LB Collection to easy-care favorites like Homespun and Hometown USA. Our popular web site offers over 3,700 free knitting and crochet patterns, with more added every week. Discover over 6,000 free patterns, how-tos, e-newsletters, and more at lionbrand.com.
With spokesperson Vanna White (co-host of Wheel of Fortune and America's favorite crocheter) Lion Brand® has created widely popular yarn lines, including Vanna's Choice®, Vanna's Choice® Baby, and Vanna's Glamour™. Based on the sales of these yarns, Lion Brand® has donated over $1 million dollars to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
Lion Brand® yarns are available throughout the United States and internationally in over 20 countries in craft chains and independent stores.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Afghans, Blankets, and Throws
- American Flag Afghan
- Colorful Windchime Afghan
- Homespun Country Cousins Blanket
- Under 6 Hours Throw
- Manly Ripple Afghan
- Ombre Ripple Baby Afghan
- Rustic Ripple Afghan
Scarves and Shawls
- Easy Comfort Shawl
- Flower Motif Scarf
- Crochet Shell Pattern
- Knit Two Hours or Less Scarf
- Arizona Dusk Scarf
- Potato Chip Scarf
- Fast Fringed Scarf
- Simple Imagine Scarf
- Delicate Flower Scarf
- Featherweight Crochet Scarf
- Blue Fuzzy Ear Warmer
- Coziest Ear Muffs
- Finger Crochet Necklace
- Microspun Crochet Fantabulous Flip Flops
Socks and Slippers
Tops and Sweaters
Products Reviewed on FaveCrafts:
Free eBooks featuring Lion Brand on FaveCrafts:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"So, if you havent guessed, I decided to use the Ava yarn from Classic Elite Yarns. Its a beautiful metallic silver yarn a blend of… Continue reading: "Simple Shells Light Wrap Crochet Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Juliet Summer Top
- St. Patrick's Day Activity Sheets
- Cross Puff Stitch Crochet Square
- Diy Fleece Tie Blanket
- Diamond Quilt C2c Graphgan
- Bearrison Bear
- Slithering Shawl
- Free Alphabet Bingo Printable Game For Kids
- Shamrock Pillow
- K'nex DIY Easter Cross
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home