Some Odd Girl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Some Odd Girl started in January 2009 as a digital stamp company that began from a love of art and crafting. We continued to grow and in May 2011 released our first clear photopolymer stamp sets!
We are a small company from Michigan with a one of a kind, fun and "odd" style that is dedicated to bringing the best we have to offer every time. From our cute critters to our elegant Nouveau Girls to our sweet characters that stampers and crafters can relate to when creating something special, we put the same kind of love into every set and hand illustration as you would into every creation.
All of our designs are done by owner/artist Kristy Dalman.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Products Reviewed on FaveCrafts:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Spiced Apple Cider Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Green Tea Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Crochet Utility Mini Basket
- Dr. Seuss Sneetches Costume Idea
- Quicksilver Shawlette
- Make DIY blank books from leftover notebook paper
- Refashion shorts into a skirt
- Repurposed Shutters Sign for Halloween
- Halloween Pencil Box
- 50+ Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home