We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I am a stamper. I love creating scrapbook layouts, working with altered art designs, coloring with alcohol markers, and discovering and working with new products really delights me. My style would be considered as free spirit with a cross of shabby chic; distressed projects, romantic themes, and altered art are my style; however, I am constantly evolving.
Whether I am sharing a new simple technique or doing an elaborate project, I take great pride and pleasure in all my accomplishments. I enjoy sharing tutorials and giveaways on my blog.
I truly enjoy creating, sharing my discoveries, and learning all I can. My word is golden, and I am very loyal to my friends and family. I enjoy supporting and encouraging new crafters. My aim is to pass on love, encouragement, and appreciation to everyone I know - and in turn, it will come back to me.
I have been an avid crafter for three years. I was a certified EK Success Instructor for Michaels, I have taught occasionally at Hobby Lobby, and I hold workshops in my home and various locations.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home