We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Betz White is a designer, author and "green" crafter who combines her whimsical color and design sense with a love for repurposing. In 2005, Betz left her former career as a children's wear designer to pursue a new love: creating one-of-a-kind items from second hand materials. Her line of home and fashion accessories sells online and around the world and has been featured on Martha Stewart's television show, in Country Living, and CRAFT magazines, and on numerous craft podcasts.
Her first book, Warm Fuzzies (North Light 2007) is the go-to book on recycled felting. Sewing Green (STC Craft 2009) is Betz’s second book taking repurposing to the next level. Introduced for Summer 2009: Betz White Organic Textile Collection! Betz uses her apparel industry background for good by designing an exciting new fabric line, printed on organics.
Visit her website at www.betzwhite.com for details.
Projects at FaveCrafts
Hear Betz talk about her projects on the May 4, 2011 FaveCrafts Radio episode.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home