Magnetic Pin Bowl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "Clay is so much fun! Use polymer clay and simple tools to make a fancy looking dish to hold your sewing pins. This DIY magnetic pin dish will help keep your sewing room organized; and, it’s way easier to throw a pin in a dish than stick it in a pillow. Magnets keep pins from falling if you knock it over; this is a functional and pretty DIY gift idea for anyone who loves sewing. You can make this in one night and have plenty of clay left over to make more. Inexpensive supplies and a beginner level skill make this a hit!"
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Gnome Tissue Box Cover
- Throwback Thursday Free Pattern- Easy Laptop Case
- How To Sew A Professional Looking Gusset Zipper In A Bag
- How To Make Perfect Bound Lining In A Bag
- I Spy Sports
- I Spy Outer Space
- Winter Kids Scarf
- 42 Things To Do With The Elf On The Shelf
- How To Make Sanda Frost From Paper?
- Color Block (or Not) Earrings
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home