Gift Wrapped DIY Tabletop Christmas Trees
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"These Christmas trees are so easy and inexpensive to make! All you need is left over wrapping paper, tissue paper, or scrapbook paper."
Estimated Cost: Under $10
Time to complete: In an evening
Main Material: Paper
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Phone Book DIY Ornaments
Homemade Floral Christmas Lantern Decoration
Folded Book Christmas Tree
Frosted Christmas Pine Cones
Waterless Snow Globe Craft
18 Homemade Christmas Decorations: How to Make Christmas Decorations free eBook
Easy Yarn Snowman with Crocheted Hat and Scarf
Plastic Bag Wreath
Christmas Star DIY Luminaries
Felt Sweater Christmas Trees
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Knight Mouse Adult Coloring Page
- Magical Summer Motifs Coloring Page
- Garden World Adult Coloring Page
- Patriotic Celebration Adult Coloring Page
- Ask and It Will Be Given Adult Coloring Page
- Wedding Cake Adult Coloring Page
- Fishers of Men Adult Coloring Page
- Daisy Pom Pom Rug DIY
- Sewn Crochet Hook Organizer Pattern
- Free Printable To Do List
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home