Gift Wrapped DIY Tabletop Christmas Trees
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"These Christmas trees are so easy and inexpensive to make! All you need is left over wrapping paper, tissue paper, or scrapbook paper."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Easy Yarn Snowman with Crocheted Hat and Scarf
- Darling DIY Dala Horse
- Refreshing Wrapped Peace Letters
- Easiest Ever Yarn Wrapped Tabletop Tree
- Plastic Bag Wreath
- 48 Tabletop Christmas Tree Ideas
- Folded Book Christmas Tree
- Holiday Forest Apothecary DIY Jars
- Glittery Feathers DIY Christmas Ornament
- Superb Snowflake Clothespin Craft
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mystical Mitts
- Easy Fabric Basket In Any Size
- "Vintage" Gold Leaf Resin Bangles
- Diy Raised Garden Bed
- Shrink Plastic and Resin Jewelry
- Cinch Stripes Backpack
- Mini Angel Amigurumi
- Criss Cross Mini Tote
- Mini Bears In Stockings
- Diy Deck Rail Planter
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home