Gift Wrapped DIY Tabletop Christmas Trees
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"These Christmas trees are so easy and inexpensive to make! All you need is left over wrapping paper, tissue paper, or scrapbook paper."
Estimated Cost: Under $10
Time to complete: In an evening
Main Material: Paper
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Vintage Christmas DIY Towel
Modern Merry Christmas Printables
Waterless Snow Globe Craft
The Prettiest Fabric Ornaments
Sparkling Gems DIY Ornaments
Folded Book Christmas Tree
Seasonal Dollar Store Centerpiece
Easy Yarn Snowman with Crocheted Hat and Scarf
Alaska White Winter Votives
Christmas Star DIY Luminaries
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Dream Catcher Coloring Page for Adults
- Alphabet Coloring Page PDF
- Medley of Fall Leaves Adult Coloring Page
- Felt Emoji Hoop
- 16 Southwest Crafts
- Bias Calculator And Formula
- 15 Unique Crochet Stitches
- 23 Crochet Shawl Patterns and Wraps
- 14 Craft Ideas to Combat Anxiety
- Intricate Fall Wreath Adult Coloring Page
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home