Yuletide Bookmark Recycled Crafts
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"With the holiday season over, it's difficult to throw away all of those beautiful cards that you receive from family and friends. But this simple craft can solve this dilemma as you recycle those cards into an inexpensive and useful treasure. You only need a few items that include the recycled cards, scissors, a ruler, pencil, a hole punch, and thin ribbon. The entire craft takes less then 10 minutes to complete! Although the cards used in the photos are Christmas cards, any recycled card can be used for this craft. It's a quick, easy craft that when used, can put a smile on your face when you remember who the card was from!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
MaterialsPaper, Recycled Materials
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
- Recycled Christmas Cards
- Hole Punch
- Thin ribbon
How to Recycle Christmas Cards
Separate the front of the card from the back portion of the card.
Select the design from the card that will create a beautiful bookmark within the 2" x 6" area. More than one bookmark can be created with the recycled cards. Mark the dimesions on the back side of the card with a pencil. Bookmarks do not have to be this dimension if the recycled cards are smaller.
Cut the recycled card into the 2" x 6" sections that have been measured.
With the hole punch, create a hole in the card at the top portion in the center.
Cut a 3 1/2 section from the ribbon.
Fold it in half and thread it partially through the hole punched in the bookmark.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Christmas Tree Potholder
- I Spy Autumn
- Rooster Wine Bottle Holder
- Spider On A Web Lovey
- My Mother's Garden Afghan
- Crochet Snowman Christmas Dog Bandana And Headband
- Snowman Hat Centerpiece
- Free Hand-drawn Christmas Coloring Pages
- Dollar Tree Christmas Sign
- Christmas Holly Scarf
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home