Welcome Santa Scrapbook Sign
Beckon Santa to leave the presents under the tree with this cute scrapbook sign from Glitz Design.
- Glitz Kringle Santa and Snowflakes patterned paper
- Glitz Green frosting strip (round)
- Glitz Round Frame rubons
- Glitz cardstock glitter stickers black
- Wooden plaque (could use chipboard also)
- Silver wired ribbon
- Pop Dots
- EK Success 1" punch
- Staple gun
- Making Memories letter stickers
- black paint
1. Start by painting just the edges of the wooden plaque black (if yours is flat, just ink the edges of the red patterned paper black). Wait for it to dry.
2. Cut the backside of the Santa paper (red side) to fit the front of your plaque. My plaque didn't have a hole in it so I used my staple gun to. attach the ribbon loop for hanging. (If yours has a hole then you can just tie yours). Adhere the red patterned paper to the front of the plaque. Tie bow with silver ribbon and adhere as shown.
3. Apply rubon to the center of the plaque. Cut out the snowflake from the patterned paper and adhere to the bottom left of the rubon frame.
4. Apply the green frosting strip around the inside edge of the rubon frame.
5. Punch santa from patterned paper and add to the center of the snowflake using a pop dot.
6. Add letter stickers to complete your project!
Read NextBroken China Plate Christmas Trees